A place where your comments to the Star Tribune are unedited and we open up comments to all the articles you want, not just the select stories of the Star Tribune editors.
Come on DAC. Is this going to be q viable site or not? Todays Dec 23 and the last update is the 8th.
Doesn't look like it. I check often to see what's going on here. Too bad, I was looking forward to reading un-edited replies.
Looks like this place is dead. Star Trib deletes any posts that are critical and don't even accept them on the best stories.
Come on DAC. Is this going to be q viable site or not? Todays Dec 23 and the last update is the 8th.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't look like it. I check often to see what's going on here. Too bad, I was looking forward to reading un-edited replies.
ReplyDeleteLooks like this place is dead. Star Trib deletes any posts that are critical and don't even accept them on the best stories.
ReplyDelete